Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 63

Thread: robert hays

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Coming from someone who has had a neck injury and 3 surgeries, I wish Bob well and hope his recovery is a smooth one!

    Gregg

  2. #12
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi everyone..
    Thanks so much for all the well wishes.
    I've been caring for Bob since the accident and I'm happy to say that he is doing fine. The first few days were rough on him to say the least but we have managed to land in a comfortable place at the moment. He will be in a halo for the next three months.
    i'm so blessed that I'm able to do this with him. I love him so much.
    We are not sure if surgery is needed yet. He is at the stage where the bone become 'gummy' and starts to mend, harden.
    This could have had the same result as Chris...
    We are so lucky.
    I love you all.
    xx,
    Cherie

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm very Happy to hear that he is doing well and I hope surgery isn't necessary!

    Take Care,
    Gregg

  4. #14
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Glad to hear he's doing well.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thats great news and thanks for the update
    he is one lucky fellow my best friend is a
    quadrapalegic. Cherie thanks.

    CW

  6. #16
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks for the update Cherie! I'm so glad to hear Bob is doing fine and that he is on the mend, with your tender loving care.

    I hope he gets well real soon.
    God bless you folks!
    Gus

  7. #17
    Inactive Member tim52160's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2006
    Posts
    261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks cherie. we've been wondering what happened to you. bob is very lucky to have you for a nurse.this is the one injury we all fear and pray that it never happens to any of us or loved ones.let him know , we all care and said hello. best wishes for a complete and speedy recovery.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member GlamUK73's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's a relief to hear such postive news - Thank you Cherie.

    Best wishes,

    Kindest regards,

    Lory
    x

  9. #19
    Inactive Member home girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2006
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm so glad to hear the good new's i've never met
    him but the thing i rememer most is the kindness
    robert came to point clear a little o place in
    alabama and used his celeberty to raise money
    for the ronald mcdonald house and raised thosand's
    so god bless you robert hays the people in
    alabama love you.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member IrishMick's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 16th, 2006
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sending love, thoughts and prayers to you, Robert and Jake. Thanks for letting us know he's going to be ok [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic